Extra Space Storage of Santa Cruz, California has exceptional customer service and gives individuals and businesses the best in self-storage with long access hours, strong security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience. We are conveniently located on the west side, close to the intersection of Fair Avenue and Mission, near the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and not far from Highway 1. Our facility has 688 self-storage units ranging in size from 3’x 3’ to 10’x 23.’ Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts for interior units and a passenger elevator. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of this melting pot community, our customers enjoy everything from cheering on the Oakland A’s, Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers to surfing at nearby beaches to dining at the popular Wharf restaurant. We have successfully served the communities of Beach Hill, Boardwalk, Cowells, East Cliff, Live Oak, Natural Bridges, Seabright, The Avenue, UCSC, West Cliff, San Francisco, San Diego, Aptos, Los Angeles and Santa Cruz since 2006. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Santa Cruz and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Personal access hours to customize the times you'd like to access the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Santa Cruz County, Beach Hill, Boardwalk, Cowells, East Cliff, Live Oak, Natural Bridges, Seabright, The Avenue, UCSC, West Cliff
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 141