Extra Space Storage of Snelville, Georgia gives businesses and individuals a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to a boat. We are conveniently located on Highway 78 across from Zaxby’s, 30 minutes from Atlanta and just two miles from Stone Mountain. Our facility has 650 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 12’x 35’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. We also have 15 storage spaces for RVs, cars, boats, motorcycles and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, highly secured gates and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting the historical Stone Mountain Park with its Rushmore-like depiction of Civil War Confederate heroes, many recreation areas and skyline tours of the Atlanta area. The park is also known for its culinary delights including Miss Katie’s, Waterside and Mountain View. Residents also enjoy recreating at the nearby DeShong Park and dining at Zaxby’s, with its home-style food. We have successfully served the communities of Lake Lucerne, Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithonia, Loganville, Snellville and Stone Mountain since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Snelville and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Gwinnett County, Lake Lucerne, Stone Mountain Park, Miss Katie’s, Waterside, Mountain View, DeShong Park, Zaxby’s, Lake Lucerne, Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithonia, Loganville, Snellville, Stone Mountain
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1321