Extra Space Storage of Grand Rapids, Michigan gives businesses and residents a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are conveniently located on 28th Street between Eastern and Kalamazoo, close to Highway 131. Our facility has 640 self-storage units ranging in size from 3’x 4’ to 24’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our 24-hour gate access is longer than most other storage facilities and allows you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy spending time at Makey-Jaycess Park, Grand River, Van Andel, DeVos, the Orbit Room, Dr. Grins, the Bob, Frederick Meijer Gardens, Woodland Mall and the Old Chicago. Because of our proximity to Grand Valley State University, Calvin College, Aquinas College and Grand Rapids Community College, many students store with us either long-term or while in transition. We have successfully served the communities of Algar Heights, Cascade, East Hills, Eastgate, Easttown, Fulton Heights, Garfield Park, Heartside, Heritage Hill, Madison, Ottawa Hills and Grand Rapids since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Grand Rapids and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Grand Rapids City County, Algar Heights, Cascade, East Hills, Eastgate, Easttown, Fulton Heights, Garfield Park, Heartside, Heritage Hill, Madison Area, Ottawa Hills
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 308