Extra Space Storage of Cherry Hill, New Jersey offers superior customer service and we give businesses and residents a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to business inventory. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of Route 70 and Old Cuthbert Road next to Marriott Residence Inn and across from Cherry Hill Health and Racquetball Club. Our facility has 404 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 5’ to 10’x 33,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our 24-hour gate access is longer than most other storage facilities and allows you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting Springhouse Farm, Greentree Village, Pennypacker Park and Evans Pond as well as dining at PJ Whellahan’s, Severino Pasta Co. Inc. and Korea Gardens. Locals shop at Cherry Hill Mall, Elysburg Circle Shopping Center, Marketplace at Garden State Park and Lochmann Plaza. We have successfully served the communities of Fellowship, Ellisburg, Haddonfield, Cherry Hill and Haddonfield since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Cherry Hill and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Camden County, Fellowship, Ellisburg, Haddonfield, Moorestown Mall, Cherry Hill Mall, Old Orchard, Jewish Community Foundation, Battleship New Jersey, Citizens Bank Ballpark, Kingston Estates, Barkley,
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 193