Extra Space Storage of Lumberton, New Jersey is proud to give military personnel, individuals and businesses the best in self-storage with state-of-the-art security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience. We are also happy to announce that we have become a more environmentally friendly facility, by incorporating solar powered units to increase the efficiency of our site. We are conveniently situated off of Route 38, not far from McGuire/Fort Dix Air Force Base. Because of our proximity to the base, many military personnel store with us either long-term or while in transition. Our facility has 559 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Many residents of Lumberton enjoy the culinary offerings of Vincentown Diner, a local favorite that uses organic and locally grown produce as well as the Garden State’s own vinted wine. We have successfully served the communities of Mount Holly, Shamaong, Eastampton, Westampton, Browns Mills, Lumberton, Mount Laurel, Pemberton and Vincentown since 1987. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Lumberton and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Burlington County, Browns Mills, Eastampton, Mount Holly, Pemberton, Shamaong, Vincentown, Westampton, Fort Dix, Mcguire ABF
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1328