Extra Space Storage of Columbus, Ohio makes moving in and out easy with drive-up, ground level units and we offer a wide variety of storage options for businesses, individuals and students looking to store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to a boat. We are conveniently located on Urlin Avenue, off the Grandview and Route 33 intersection, just five minutes from Ohio State University and the Brewery District in downtown Columbus. Our facility has more than 500 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 50’ and 10 storage spaces for RVs, boats, campers, cars and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers are Ohio State Buckeye fans and enjoy going to the Horseshoe for games, as well as supporting the Columbus Crew. We have successfully served the communities of Short North, Grandview Heights, Marble Cliff, Upper Arlington, Grandview Yard, Downtown Columbus, Hilliard, Grandview and Columbus since 2006. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Columbus and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Franklin County, Downtown Columbus, Grandview, Grandview Heights, Grandview Yard, Hilliard, Marble Cliff, Short North, Upper Arlington
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 509