Extra Space Storage of Beaverton, Oregon offers hallmark cleanliness and superior customer service. We are conveniently located on the corner of Murray and Scholls Ferry Road in South Beaverton, just six miles west of Portland. Our facility has 651 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 5’ to 12’x 30’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like large dumpster and moving carts for interior units. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy bowling at Big Al’s Bowling Alley, located right next to us, or recreating at Portland Westhills Nature Park, Murrayhill Park, Northview City Park, Summerlake City Park, Jack City Park, the Willamette River and Summer Creek. We also provide great long- and short-term options for students Portland State University, Portland Community College and Reed College. We have successfully served the communities of Beaverton and Portland since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Beaverton and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Washington County, Bel-Air, Durham, Garden Home, Greenburg, Greenway, Hyland Hills, Murrayhill, Progress, Sexton Mountain, Sorrento Ridge
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 287