Extra Space Storage of Glen Allen, Virginia is one of the only storage facilities in the area to offer climate-controlled storage units that protect your belongings from humidity and other harsh weather conditions. We are also pleased to offer hard-to-find drive-up units and 20’x 20’ interior units with climate control, as well. We are conveniently located off Interstate 95 (I-95) exit 86B, near the cross streets of Sliding Hill Road and Washington Highway. Our facility has 756 self-storage units ranging in size from 3’x 3’ to 20’x 20.’ Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electronic gate access, keypad entry and daily lock checks. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts, roll-up doors and wide drive aisles. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility has DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. We have successfully served the communities of Chamberlayne, Mechanicsville, East Highland Park, Highland Springs, Highland, Stratford Hills, Wyndham Forest, Ashland, Richmond, Hanover, Glen Allen and Spotsylvania since 2012. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Glen Allen and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Drive-up climate-control units for the ultimate in convenient, temperature -controlled storage
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Hanover County, Ashland Center Condominiums, Blair Manor, Cottage Green, Slash Cottage, Oak Hill Estates, Melton Woods, Fox Mill Run, Wolfes Den, Sedgefield, North Woods, Mount Hermon Estates, Ashland Heights, Cheroy Woods, Beaver Glen Estates, Forrest Acres, Sherwood Farms, Woodstock Heights, Cedar Ridge Estates, Manorwood, Ash Creek, Atlee Ridge, Foxhead, Somerset, Forrest Lake Hills, Hanover Hills Small Farms, Meade, Rapidan Woods, Kings Charter, Royal Glen, Beechwood Farms, Knollwood, Cool Spring Forest, Crown Colony, Craney Island Farms, Craney Island Estates, Hanover Heights, Hanover Heights South, Arlington Square Townhouses, Dellwood, Stony Run Estates, Lake Ridge Park, Totopotomoy, Kingswood Court, Castlewood, Ivy Banks, Deer Valley, Madison Springs, Knollwood, Powhickery Estates, Laurel Grove Estates, Atlee Manor, Blue Star Estates, Twin Oaks, Patrick Henry Heights,Lincoln Park, Rutland, The Branches of Stony Run, Maple Street, Rutland Townhouses, Wintercrest, Courthouse Ridge, North Macon Terrace, Elmont Woods, Atlee Station Village, Charter Lake, Lakeridge Green, Berkley Woods, Cedarlen Park, Honey Meadows, Milestone, Stephens Manor, Cottage Green Condominiums, Ashcake Station.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8359