Extra Space Storage of Bakersfield, California makes storing affordable and comfortable by offering the lowest prices and the cleanest facility in the area. We are conveniently located off of State Route 99 on Buck Owens Boulevard near Airport Drive. Our facility has 600 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 8’ to 10’x 20’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy recreating at Riverview Park, Kern River Upland Park, Buena Vista, Lake Ming and the Sam Lynn Ball Park. We are also close to Buck Owen’s Crystal Palace and Bakersfield Heart Hospital. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Bakersfield and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- E-Waste removal services for unwanted computers, printers and mobile phones
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Kern County, The Dale, The 08, Meadows Field, Oil Junction, 7th Standard, Merle Haggard, Mountain View, North Country Meadows, Country Meadows, Highland Knolls, Riverview Park, Buck Owens, Beach Park, Yokuts Park, Olive Drive, Roberts Ln, Beardsley Ave, Aiport Dr, Fruitvale, Norris Rd, South San Lauren, San Lauren, Landco, Rosedale Hwy, Rosedale, Greenacres, Windsong, Pheasant Run, Fairway Oaks, Belsera, Emerald Estates, Nottingham Estates, Avalon, Hampton Woods, Madison, Grove, San Trope, Riverlakes, Riviera-Westchester, Manor St, Saco, Hageman Rd, Coffee Rd, Callaway Dr, Sillect Ave, N Sillect Ave, Golden State Ave, Golden State Rd
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8322