Extra Space Storage of Bloomington, California offers superior customer service and the longest access hours in the area, so you can get to your belongings when you need them. We are conveniently located off Interstate 10 (I-10) exit Cedar, near the cross streets of Valley Boulevard and Cedar. Our facility has 426 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 10’ to 12’x 32’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has a manager who lives onsite. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy recreating at San Bernardino National Forest, Box Springs Mountain Park, Reid Park, Kessler Park, Big Bear Lake and Lake Arrowhead. We are also close to Rialto Value Shopping Center, the Auto Club Speedway and University of California – Riverside. We have successfully served the communities of Colton, Rialto, Grand Terrace, Highlands, San Bernardino, Bloomington, Fontana and Riverside since 2011. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Bloomington and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Lifts available for hassle-free upper-floor access
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
San Bernardino County, Mount Vernon, Eastside, Carverdale, Muscoy, Linden, Kaiser Permenente, Jurupa Park, Metrolink, Auto Club Speedway, Hilton Garden Inn, Fontana Chamber of Commerce, Palm Court, Oak Quarry Golf Course, Sierra Lakes Golf Course, Pacific Electric Trail, City of Fontana Lewis Library, Center Stage Theater, Regency Fontana 8, Econo Lodge, Fontana Art Assoc, Inc., Fontana Women's Club, Valley Blvd, Interstate 15
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1473