Extra Space Storage of Sacramento, California makes moving easier by providing ground level units for easy moving in and out, wide drive aisles and longer gate access hours than any other storage facility in the area. We are conveniently located across from Highway 99 and close to Stevenson and the Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, just two blocks from Costco. Our facility has 684 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 30.’ Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, individually alarmed units, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy recreating at Countryside Community Park, Valley High Park, Woods Park and Folsom Lake. Because of our proximity to Sacramento City College and Consumnes River College, many students store with us either long-term or while in transition. We are close to Calvine/99, East Elk Grove, East Franklin Elk Grove, South Sacramento, East Stockton Boulevard, Laguna Community Flood Plain, Stevenson Avenue and North Elk Grove. We have successfully served the communities of Laguna Gateway, Laguna Ridge, Laguna West, Lent Ranch, Old Town Elk Grove, Elk Grove and Sacramento since 2006. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Sacramento and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Personal access hours to customize the times you'd like to access the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Sacramento County, Calvine / 99, E Elk Grove, E Franklin Elk Grove, E Stockton Blvd, Elk Grove, Laguna Community Flood Plain, Laguna Gateway, Laguna Ridge, Laguna West, Lent Ranch, N Elk Grove, Old Town Elk Grove, Stevenson Ave, Elsie Ave, Mack Road, Auberry Park, Consumnes Area, South Sacramento
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1166