Extra Space Storage of Washington, District of Columbia offers superb customer service and a premium location, making it easy for businesses and residents to access. We are conveniently located in a historic building on U Street near the cross street of 14th Street, just one block from the U Street metro stop. Our facility has 600 self-storage units ranging in size from 3’x 3’ to 22’x 46,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and electric gate access. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts for interior units, passenger elevators and covered drive aisles. Our access hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., allowing you several convenient options to access your belongings. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, our customers enjoy frequenting D.C. attractions including the Washington Memorial, the Mall, Smithsonian Museums, the White House, the Capitol and many popular restaurants and shops. We are also proximal to George Washington University (GW), Howard University, American University and Georgetown and students store with us long-term or while in transition. Interestingly, our historic building features a beautiful copper stairway and has served as storage space since 1915. We have successfully served the communities of Adams Morgan, Chinatown, Cleveland Park, Columbia Heights, Downtown DC, Dupont Circle, Foggy Bottom, Kalorama Heights, Logan Circle, Meridian Hill Park, Mt Pleasant, Petworth, Scott Circle, Thomas Circle, U Street Corridor, Woodley Park, Arlington, Miami and Washington since 2003. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Washington, D.C. and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Open Sundays providing excellent customer service and merchandise seven days a week
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
District of Columbia County, Adams Morgan, Chinatown, Cleveland Park, Columbia Heights, Downtown DC, Dupont Circle, Foggy Bottom, Kalorama Heights, Logan Circle, Meridian Hill Park, Mt Pleasant, Petworth, Scott Circle, Thomas Circle, U Street Corridor, Woodley Park
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 776