Extra Space Storage of Miami, Florida protects your belongings from harsh weather and harm by providing climate-controlled units and state-of-the-art security. We are conveniently located on Calleocho near the cross streets of 68th Avenue and 9th Street across from the famous Sarussi’s restaurant and Burger King, and close to State Route 826 (SR 826). Our facility has almost 1,000 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ all of which are climate-controlled to protect against harsh weather and humidity. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has 16 motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, motion detection lights and electric gate access. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts for interior units, and passenger elevators. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy recreating at West End Park, Cooper Park, Lake Maher, Lake Joanne and Miami Beach. Because of our proximity to University of Miami, many students store with us either long-term or while in transition. We are close to Bitmore Golf Course, Brothers to the Rescue Park, Coral Gables, Coral Groves, Coral Terrace, Flagami, Sunset Heights Park and West Miami. We have successfully served the communities of Hialeah, Miami Beach and Miami since 2009. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Miami and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy are there only 2 parking spaces in front of the office for customers?
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Meeting room available for business or civic meetings
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Security access to your floor only
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Most facilities have just a couple of parking spaces. We usually don't have a problem as we try to get customers in and out with prompt service.How soon are you going to raise my rate?
Every unit is eligible for an increase 6-9 months for new customers. Current tenants once a year.Do you have climate control units?
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Miami-Dade County, Little Havana, Bitmore Golf Course, Brothers to the Rescue Park, Cooper Park, Coral Gables, Coral groves, Coral Terrace, Flagami, Sunset heights park, West Miami
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8133