Extra Space Storage of Bloomington, Indiana ensures the best possible storage experience by providing affordable prices, a customer service-focused staff and strong security. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of Jonathan Drive and Curry Pike, across from the General Electric plant, behind Lowes and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Our facility has more than 500 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, and electric gate access. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy shopping at Whitehall Crossing and College Mall, dining at The Bluebird, Nicks English Hut and The Farm and recreating at Hoosier National Forest, Brown County Parks, Lake Monroe and Lake Lemon. Many residents also attend art and sporting events at nearby Indiana University (IU) and Ivy Tech. We have successfully served the communities of B Town, Campus, Eagle Pointe, Ellettsville, Gentry, Highland Village, Hyde Park, Monroe County, Near West Side, Reinwick, Spencer, The Bypass, University, Whithall Plaza, Whithall, Indianapolis and Bloomington since 2009. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Bloomington and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Personal access hours to customize the times you'd like to access the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Lifts available for hassle-free upper-floor access
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Monroe County, B Town, Campus, Eagle Pointe, Ellettsville, Gentry, Highland Village, Hyde Park, IU, Monroe County, Near West Side, Reinwick, Spencer, The Bypass, University, Whithall Plaza, Whithall
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8201