Extra Space Storage of Baltimore, Maryland offers the best in accessibility, with better tractor-trailer access and a more convenient location than other facilities, as well as drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks. We are conveniently located between Mohrs Lane and Middle River Road, across the street from Costco and Alpacker Ford. Our facility has 604 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 20,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. We also have storage spaces for RVs, cars, boats and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. To protect your belongings, we have state-of-the-art security including motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy shopping at White Marsh Mall, dining at Double T Diner and recreating at Gunpowder State Park and Middle River. We are also close to Baltimore Community College, and we provide great long- and short-term options for students. We have successfully served the communities of Carroll Island, Chase, Essex, Joppa, Joppatowne, Nottingham, Parkville, Rossville/Overlea, White Marsh, Middle River, Perry Hall, Rosedale and Baltimore since 2010. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Baltimore and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Baltimore County, Carroll Island, Chase, Essex, Joppa, Joppatowne, Nottingham, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, Rossville / Overlea, White Marsh, Middle River
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8171