Extra Space Storage of Monmouth, New Jersey offers secure, convenient business or personal storage and is centrally located, off of Route 1, near Route 130 and Highway 27. Our facility has close to 600 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 5’ to 10’x 30’. We also offer climate-controlled units for sensitive items; our storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Our facility features motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance because we value the safety of your goods. We also have convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units so moving in and out is easy. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. We also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, an easier and more convenient method. Our central location is close to shopping at Menlo Park, Woodbridge, Quaker Bridge and Brunswick Mall and we serve the communities of Brunswick Acres, Woodland Park, South Brunswick, Kendall Park, Monmouth Junction, Dayton, Franklin Park, Kendall Park, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Plainsboro and Somerset. Because of our proximity to Princeton University, DeVry University, and Rutgers University, many professors and students store with us either long-term or while in transition. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Monmouth and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Middlesex County, Brunswick Acres, Cranbury, Dayton, Deans, East Brunswick, Edison, Franklin Park, Hightstown, Kendall Park, Monmouth Junction, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Piscataway, Plainsboro, Princeton, Rocky Hill, Somerset, South Brunswick, West Windsor
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1428