Extra Space Storage of Port Washington, New York offers the best in self-storage with superior customer service and the longest access hours in the area, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., so you can get to your belongings when you need them. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of Willowdale Avenue and Bayles Avenue, a few blocks from the North Shore Animal League, close to the Long Island Expressway/Interstate 495 (I-495). Our facility has 794 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, passenger elevators and moving carts for interior units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy dining at Chez Noelle and recreating at Hempstead Harbor Park, Sunset Park, Beach Town Park and Jones Beach. Residents also enjoy participating in the annual Port Pride celebration. We have successfully served the communities of Baxter, Estates, Glen Cove, Manorhaven, Roslyn, Sands Point, Sea Cliff, Port Washington, Great Neck Manhasset and New York since 1998. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Port Washington and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Nassau County, Roslyn, Great Neck, Manhasset, Greenvale, Glen Cove, New Hyde Park, Sea Cliff, Mineola, Floral Park, Locust Valley, Lake Success, Roslyn Heights, Sands Point, Manorhaven, Saddle Rock, Flower Hill, Old Westbuty, Brookville, Kings Point, Alberton, Baxter Estates, Lattingtown, Matinecock, Upper Brookville, Muttontown, Jericho, Garden City Park, Bayside, Flushing
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1034