Extra Space Storage of Baytown, Texas makes storing convenient for businesses and residents by providing delivery acceptance services, so we can receive packages in your absence, and extended gate access hours, which are longer than most other facilities’ in the area. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 10 (I-10) eastbound between Garth Road and North Main, East of Outback Steakhouse. Our facility has 934 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access, a manager who lives onsite and huge retention ponds to prevent flooding. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units, passenger elevators, covered drive aisles and drive-up units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers visit Battleship Texas, shop at the San Jacinto Mall and recreate at the Pirate Bay Water Park, San Jacinto River, Trinity Bay and Goose Lake. We are close to Bayou Vista, Cedar Bayou, Central Heights, Decker Terrace, Goose Creek, Highland Farms, Lee College, Quail Hollow, Roseland Manor and Whispering Pines. We have successfully served the communities of Highlands, Houston, Baytown and Channelview since 2009. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Baytown and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Harris County, Baytown, San Jacinto Mall, Bayou Vista, Cedar Bayou, Central Heights, Decker Terrace, Goose Creek, Highland Farms, Quail Hollow, Roseland Manor, Whispering Pines, The Highlands, McNair, Mount Belvieu
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8157