Extra Space Storage of Dallas, Texas offers the best in self-storage with superior customer service, great accessibility, strong security and hallmark cleanliness. We are conveniently located on Central Expressway, a northbound service road, between Haskell and Fitzhugh Avenue. Our facility has 554 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 20,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units, passenger elevators and drive-up units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy shopping at City Place Market and recreating at Cochran Park, Garrett Park, Walford Park, Cole Park, Dyckman Park, Lockhart Park, Abott Park, Prather Park Davis Park and Lakeside Park. Residents also attend events at the AT&T Performing Arts Center, the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, and the Cityplace Conference and Event Center. We have successfully served the communities of Highland Park, Knox-Henderson Business District, Oaklawn, Uptown and Dallas since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Dallas and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Heated loading bay for the utmost in loading/unloading comfort in the colder months
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Dallas County, Alex W. Spence, Cochran Park, Cole Park, N. Dallas High School, City Place, Fitzhugh, Greenland Hills, Park Cities, Lower Greenville, Deep Ellum, and The Rustic.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 476