Extra Space Storage of Chesapeake, Virginia offers the best in self-storage with strong security, long access hours and excellent customer service. We are conveniently located off of Interstate 264 (I-264) near the intersection of Taylor Road and Bruce Road. Our facility has 847 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 5’ to 9’x 35,’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs.
Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, individually alarmed doors and electronic gate code access. We also want to make your move easier so we have wide drive aisles and moving supplies available for sale.
Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them.
As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy attending the Chesapeake Fair and dining out. We have successfully served the communities of Tidewater Community College, Western Branch, Churchland, Chesapeake Square, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Norfolk and Virginia Beach since 2014.
The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Chesapeake and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Chesapeake County, Churchland and Western Branch areas. Silverwood, Dunedin, Green Meadow Point, Point Elizabeth, Brittany Woods, Harborview, Long Point, Green Acres, Sterling Point, Siesta Gardens, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Butts Station, Deep Creek North, Deep Creek South, Deep Creek West-Dismal Swamp, Great Bridge, Great Bridge East, Greenbrier East, Greenbrier West, Indian River, Pleasant Grove West, South Norfolk, Western Branch North, Western Branch South
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1568