Extra Space Storage of Fredericksburg, Virginia offers the best in accessibility to make moving easy and gives businesses and residents a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are conveniently located just off of Interstate 95 (I-95) near the cross streets of Route 3 and Gateway Boulevard next to Bob Evan’s. Our facility has 704 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 20,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. We also have storage spaces for RVs, cars, boats and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our 24-hour gate access is longer than most other storage facilities and allows you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting Historic Downtown, the Fredericksburg Battlefield, Colonial Beach House, the Rappahannock River, Central Park and Spotsylvania Mall. We are close to Battlefield, Breezewood, Chancellor Green, Englundrun, Fall Hill, Ferry Farm, Fred, Green Briar, Idlewild, Spotsy, Timbers, Wilderness and Woodlands. We have successfully served the communities of Spotsylvania, Stafford, Woodbridge and Fredericksburg since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Fredericksburg and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Office space available for small business rental
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Fredericksburg City County, Battlefield, Breezewood, Central Park, Chancellor Green, Englundrun, Fall Hill, Ferry Farm, Fred, Green Briar, Idlewild, Spotsy, Timbers, Wilderness, Woodlands, Berea, Kingswood, Confederate Ridge, Grafton
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 327