Extra Space Storage of Newport News, Virginia makes moving simple by offering a free move-in truck. We are conveniently located off Interstate 64 (I-64) exit Jefferson Avenue, to Empire Court. Our facility has 773 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs.
Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and secure, locking gates. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them.
As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy spending time at Yorktown Battle Station, Colonial Williamsburg, Colonial Jamestown and Busch Garden as well as recreating Buckroe Beach, Huntington Park, Newport News Park, Yorktown Beach, Noland Trail and the James River. We have successfully served the communities of Fort Eustis, Hidenwood, Stoney Brook, Hampton, Yorktown, Williamsburg, James City County and Newport News since 2014.
The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Newport News and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Newport News County, Denbigh Plantation, Lee Hall,Hidenwood, Glendale, Summerlake, Kiln Creek, Richneck, Fort Eustis, Balthrope, Barclay, Bayberry, Beaconsdale, Beechwood, Bernard Village, Blount Point, Brandon Heights, Brentwood, Briarfield, Campbell, Cedar Grove, Chestnut, Church Creek, Coles Forest, Colony Pines, Courthouse Green, Curtis Tignor, Deep Creek, Deerfield, Denbigh Plantation, Denbrook, Dutch Village, East Shore Park, Eastburn, Eastwood, Forrest, Garrow, Glendale, Green Acres, Green Oaks, Hanover Heights, Hertzler Farm, Hidenwood, Hilton Village, Horespoint Farm, Hudson Terrace, Huntington, Huntington Heights, Ivy Farms, James Landing, Jefferson Park, Kiln Creek, Lee Hall, Lee's Mill, Lucas Creek, Marshall, Maxwell, Menchville, Menchville Meadows, Merry Point Estates, Morrison, Nelson Place, Newmarket Creek, Newsome, Newsome Park, Nicewood, North Hilton, North Newmarket, North Newport News, Parkview, Peach Orchard, Pear Tree Hill, Richneck, Rivermont, Riverside, Robinson Terrace, Salters Creek, Scufflefield, Sedgefield, Snidow, SouthEast Community, Stoney Brook, Stoney Run, Summerlake, Swansea Manor, The Colony, The Forest, Turnberry, Village Green, Warick Courthouse, Warwick Landing, Warwick Lawns, Warwick River, Warwick on the James, Wendwood, West Shore Park, Windmill Point, Windsor Great Park, Winterhaven, Young's Mill
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1569