At Extra Space Storage of Newport News, Virginia we want to make your move as simple as possible. We offer many features to help you with your move including a free move-in truck and extended gate access hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
We are conveniently located Off of State Route 17 (SR 17) and Diligence Drive. Our facility has a wide variety of self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 4’ to 10’x 25,’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs.
We value your security and offer state-of-the-art protection, including motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and security gates. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting Mariners Museum, attending events at Todds Stadium and recreating at Sandy Bottom Park, Deer Park and the James River.
We have served the communities of:
- Oyster Point City Center
- Michael Woods
- Abbington Landing
- Jefferson Point
- Chesapeake Bay
- Hilton Village
- Hidenwood North
- Jefferson East
- Newport News
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Newport News County, Oyster Point, Balthrope, Barclay, Bayberry, Beaconsdale, Beechwood, Bernard Village, Blount Point, Brandon Heights, Brentwood, Briarfield, Campbell, Cedar Grove, Chestnut, Church Creek, Coles Forest, Colony Pines, Courthouse Green, Curtis Tignor, Deep Creek, Deerfield, Denbigh Plantation, Denbrook, Dutch Village, East Shore Park, Eastburn, Eastwood, Forrest, Garrow, Glendale, Green Acres, Green Oaks, Hanover Heights, Hertzler Farm, Hidenwood, Hilton Village, Horespoint Farm, Hudson Terrace, Huntington, Huntington Heights, Ivy Farms, James Landing, Jefferson Park, Kiln Creek, Lee Hall, Lee's Mill, Lucas Creek, Marshall, Maxwell, Menchville, Menchville Meadows, Merry Point Estates, Morrison, Nelson Place, Newmarket Creek, Newsome, Newsome Park, Nicewood, North Hilton, North Newmarket, North Newport News, Parkview, Peach Orchard, Pear Tree Hill, Richneck, Rivermont, Riverside, Robinson Terrace, Salters Creek, Scufflefield, Sedgefield, Snidow, SouthEast Community, Stoney Brook, Stoney Run, Summerlake, Swansea Manor, The Colony, The Forest, Turnberry, Village Green, Warick Courthouse, Warwick Landing, Warwick Lawns, Warwick River, Warwick on the James, Wendwood, West Shore Park, Windmill Point, Windsor Great Park, Winterhaven, Young's Mill
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1573