Extra Space Storage of Grandville, Michigan offers a wide variety of storage options for businesses, individuals and students looking to store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to a boat. We are conveniently located on Spartan Industrial Drive between Byron Center Avenue and Ivanrest Avenue on the corner of 44th Street, just a few miles from US 131 and I-196. We are in the suburb of Grand Rapids, across from Ramblewood Apartments, down from RiverTown Crossings. Our facility has more than 550 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 20’. We have 35 storage spaces for RVs, boats, trailers and maintenance vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we have implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. Many students and professors at the nearby Grand Valley State University, Calvin College, Cooley Law School, and Ferris State store with us either long-term or while in transition. As part of the community, our customers enjoy visiting the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum and attending the ArtPrize Festival. We have successfully served the communities of Standale, Grand Rapids, Grandville, Jenison, Wyoming and Grandville since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Grandville and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Kent County, Algar Heights, Burton Heights, Comstock Park, Cutlerville, Forest Hills, Georgetown, Heritage Hill, Jamestown, Standale
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 309