Extra Space Storage of St. Louis, Missouri makes moving in and out simple by providing loading docks and ramps, moving carts for interior units, freight elevators and passenger elevators. We are conveniently located on Forest Park Avenue between Boyle Avenue and Sarah Street, next to Goodwill. Our facility has 372 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 50’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy spending time in the Central West End, the Hill area and the Grove area, as well as at Busch Stadium, Chaifetz Arena, Edward Jones Dome, Forest Park, Turner Park, Show Botanical Garden, the St. Louis Zoo, Laclede’s Landing and the Mississippi River. We are close to University of Missouri-St. Louis, Washington University, St. Louis University, Jewish Hospital College, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, McElwain Fine Arts and Tower Grove Park. We have successfully served the communities of downtown St Louis, Kings Highway, Lafayette Square, Shaw, the Central West End, The Grove and The Hill since 2001. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of St. Louis and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Personal access hours to customize the times you'd like to access the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Heated loading bay for the utmost in loading/unloading comfort in the colder months
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
St Louis City County, Downtown St Louis, Kings Highway, Lafayette Square, Shaw, St Louis University, The Central West End, The Grove, The Hill, Tower Grove Park, University of Missouri St Louis, Washington University
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1062