Extra Space Storage of Mesa, Arizona makes moving convenient and accessible by providing drive-up access to many units, flat-bed carts, roll-up garage-style doors, high ceilings and long access hours. We are conveniently located on Southern Avenue close to Higley Road, less than a mile north of US Route 60. Our facility has 630 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 5’ to 20’x 30’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has nine motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, an 8-foot perimeter fence and individually alarmed units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Many of customers enjoy visiting Lost Dutchman’s Mine and Renaissance Festival as well as recreating at Saguaro Lake, Canyon Lake, Roosevelt Dam. We have successfully served the communities of Arizona State University, Mesa Community College, Tempe, Apache Junction, Gilbert, Chandler and Mesa since 2013. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Mesa and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsDo you hace A/C units?
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
No.Do you guys have any issues with security?
No. We have state of the art security and a manager that lives on site.Do you have any non-standard sizes? (7x10, 8x15, 12x20)
No. Only 5x5, 5x10, 10x10, 10x15, 10x20, 10x25, 10x30.Do you have parking spaces?
Yes. Sizes start at 8x20 and increase from there.Do you have any pest problem?
No, we have truly nolen come once a month and we also spray units ourselves.
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Maricopa County County, Greenfield Estates, Velda Rose gardens, Mesa Regal, Leisure World, Sunland Village, Sliver Spur ranch, Phoenix-Meas Airport, Copper Ranch, Suntree,Sagewood, Buckhorn
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1543