Extra Space Storage of San Francisco features a premium location, just four blocks from San Francisco’s City Hall, three miles from the Golden Gate Bridge and two miles from San Francisco Bay. Built in the 1920s, our building is a historic site that once housed a car factory and is made of locally-fired bricks. We have 1,400 self-storage units ranging in size from 1.5’x 1.5’ to 12’x 17.’ Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has 31 motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance. Our extended gate hours, from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. We successfully serve the communities of South of Market, Soma, South Beach, Potrero, Castro, Haight-Ashbury, Mission, Tenderloin, Civic Center, Chinatown, Japantown, Financial District, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, Cow Hollow, Sunset, Western Addition, Marina, Richmond, Los Angeles and San Francisco. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of San Francisco and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Personal access hours to customize the times you'd like to access the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Lifts available for hassle-free upper-floor access
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Open Sundays providing excellent customer service and merchandise seven days a week
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
San Francisco County, Castro, Chinatown, Civic Center, Cow Hollow, Financial District, Haight-Ashbury, Japantown, Marina, Mission, Nob Hill, Potrero, Richmond, Russian Hill, Soma, South Beach, South of Market, Sunset, Tenderloin, Western Addition
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1368