Extra Space Storage of Richmond, Indiana gives individuals, students and businesses the best in self-storage with state-of-the-art security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience. We are conveniently situated in a family-oriented, rural town on US-35/Williamsburg Pike two miles south of Interstate 70. Because of our proximity to Indiana University East, Earlham College and Ivy Tech, many professors and students store with us either long-term or while in transition. Our facility has 576 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30.’ Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has highly secured gates. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., allow you to access your belongings when you need them. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy supporting the Richmond RiverRats who play at nearby McBride Stadium as well as the Richmond High School Red Devils teams. Residents also visit Levi Coffin, a stop on the Underground Railroad, and the Star Gennett, Richmond’s walk of fame celebrating local jazz musicians. Formerly American Self Storage, we have successfully served the communities of Wayne Township, Centerville, Chester, Webster, Fairfield, Richmond and Green Fork as part of the Extra Space Storage family since 2011. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Richmond and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Personal access hours to customize the times you'd like to access the property
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Drive-up climate-control units for the ultimate in convenient, temperature -controlled storage
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Wayne County, Wayne Township, Centerville, Chester, Webster, Fairfield, Richmond, Fountain City, Fairview Neighborhood, Spring Grove
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1513