Extra Space Storage of Brighton, Massachusetts offers superior bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service and convenient features that make moving simpler. We are conveniently located near North Beacon Street and Market Street, by CVS and close to the Massachusetts Turnpike. Our facility has 416 self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 4’ to 13’x 16’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive-in, covered loading area and moving carts for interior units. Our facility also offers a package delivery service that allows us to accept deliveries for you and a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy shopping at Arsenal Mall and Watertown Mall and recreating at Birmingham Parkway, Portsmouth Park, McKinney Park and Arsenal Park. We provide great long- and short-term options for students at nearby schools, including Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Boston College. We have successfully served the communities of Allston, Boston, Watertown, Belmont, Brookline, Cambridge, Brighton and Chestnut Hill since 2003. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Brighton and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Heated loading bay for the utmost in loading/unloading comfort in the colder months
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Boston City County, Arsenal Mall, Watertown Mall, Birmingham Parkway, Portsmouth Park, McKinney Park, Arsenal Park, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute Technology (MIT), Boston College, Allston, Boston, Watertown, Belmont, Brookline, Cambridge, Brighton, Chestnut Hill
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 733