Extra Space Storage of Toms River, New Jersey gives businesses and individuals state-of-the art-security and a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are the closest self-storage facility to Toms River, conveniently located on Route 37 just five minutes from Seashore (of Jersey Shore). Our facility has a wide variety of self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 20’ and RV storage spaces that are up to 40’ long. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, individually alarmed units and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like several drive-through units with doors on both sides, after-hour access and Delivery Acceptance Service where our manager accepts UPS or FedEx deliveries for you. As part of the Jersey Shore community, many residents use our services each summer when they rent their homes to tourists. We have successfully served the communities of Toms River, Island Heights, Silverton, Gilford Park, South Toms River, Pleasant Plains, Pine Lake Park, Silver Ridge, Holiday City, Shore Acres, Cedarwood Park, Crestwood Village, Bamber Lake, Bamber, Ocean Gate, Pinewald, Holly Park, Barnegat Pines, Bayville, Beachwood, Belmar, Brooklyn, Forked River, Island Heights, Lavallette, Manchester Township, Pine Beach, Seaside Heights and Seaside Park since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Toms River and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Ocean County, Bamber, Bamber Lake, Barnegat Pines, Cedarwood Park, Crestwood Village, Gilford Park, Holiday City, Holly Park, Island Heights, Ocean Gate, Pine Lake Park, Pinewald, Pleasant Plains, Shore Acres, Silver Ridge, Silverton, South Toms River, Toms River, Seaside Heights, Seaside Park, Whiting, Manchester, Dover, North Dover, Berkley, Lavallette, Ocean Beach, Chadwick Beach, Silver Beach, Normandy Beach
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 655