Is RV living the right solution for your lifestyle needs? Don’t just pack up everything and hit the road! You’ll need to make sure you understand the pros and cons of RV living. Having the freedom to travel and experience new things means you’ll also be sacrificing a permanent residence and the ability to bring everything with you. Our infographic below breaks down the benefits and challenges of living on the road in an RV.
If you’re interested in living in an RV and want to learn more, we have just what you need! Check out our guides below to find tips for adjusting to RV living, making over an RV, and more!
- Is RV Living Right for You? 19 Questions to Help You Decide
- 21 Design & Organization Tips for Your RV
- Remodel Your RV with These 23 Makeover Ideas
- RV Experts to Follow for RV Living Tips & Inspiration
- How to Make Money While Traveling in an RV
- The Essential RV Road Trip Packing List
- Your Guide to the Best U.S. RV Road Trips
Living on the road? If you need a more permanent place to store items you can’t take with you, Extra Space Storage can help. Find secure self storage near you!