Choosing a roommate can be an exciting process, but you’ll also need to approach your search strategically—especially if it’s your first time living with someone other than family. You’ll need to consider all kinds of lifestyle factors, such as sleep schedules, thermostat settings, pet preferences, and more. Wondering how to find the perfect roommate and what the most important considerations are? Our handy infographic below outlines what you should consider when evaluating potential roommates!
Moving into an apartment? Prepare for the transition, find the right home for your needs, and learn how to make the most of your experience with these apartment living and roommate living guides!
- 9 Tips for Moving into Your First Apartment
- Everything You Need to Know About Renting Your First Apartment
- 25 Amenities & Features to Consider When Apartment Hunting
- Living in a Studio Apartment with a Roommate
- Moving in Together: 22 Tips for Couples Taking the Next Step
Need to store personal belongings while living with a roommate? Extra Space Storage has convenient storage facilities located across the U.S. that can help you get more space. Find self storage near you!