At Extra Space Storage of Beaumont, California, we put our customers first by providing superior service and attention to individual needs. We are conveniently located near 6th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, across from the U-Haul. Our facility has 767 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 11’x 30’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access, a perimeter fence and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and roll-up doors. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy golfing at the Sun Lakes Golf Course and the Oak Valley Club as well as recreating at Bogart Park, Stewart Park, Noble Creek Park and the San Bernardino National Forest. We have successfully served the communities of Yucaipa, Beaumont sand Calabasas since 2011. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Beaumont and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
- E-Waste removal services for unwanted computers, printers and mobile phones
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Riverside County, Riverside County, Banning, Cherry Valley, Calimesa, Cabazon, Banning, Riverview, Small Canyon, Valley View, Belvedere, Bentley and Speer, Rancho Belago, Rancho La Vita, Yucaipa, Fairway Canyon, Sun Lakes, Gilman Hot Springs
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8304