Extra Space Storage of Irvine, California simplifies the storing process by offering a large number of drive-up units for easy moving in and out. We are conveniently located near Rockfield Boulevard between Lake Forest Drive and Bake Parkway. Our facility has 801 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 6’ to 20’x 33.’ Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has electronic gates with individual access codes, daily lock checks and a manager who lives on-site. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like moving carts for interior units and extended gate hours that are longer than most other storage facilities’. Our facility also has DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy attending events at the Irvine Spectrum and the Verizon Amphitheater, as well as recreating at Orange County Great Park and nearby beaches. We have successfully served the communities of University of California-Irvine, Irvine, Lake Forrest, Laguna Hills, Foothill Ranch and Tustin since 2012. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Irvine and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Orange Co County, The District, South Coast Plaza, UC Irvine, Irvine, Tustin Ranch, Tustin, North Lake, Orange, OC Old Town Irvine, El Torro Base, Irvine Co, Downtown Tustin, Tustin Auto Center, Costco, Lake Forest, 261 Toll Rd, John Wayne Airport, Irvine Spectrum, El Torro Y, Irvine Ranch, Columbus Grove, El Camino Real, North Park, North Wood, Oak Creek, Orchard Hill, Portola Spring, Quail Hill, Rancho San Juaquin, Turttle Ridge, Turtle Rock, University Park, University Town Center, Walnut, West Irvine, West Park, Woodbridge
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8362