Extra Space Storage of Orlando, Florida offers longer access hours and more storage options than any other facility in the area. We are conveniently located on the corner of State Road 417/Greenway and John Young Parkway, just minutes from Disney World, Sea World and the Orlando International Airport. Our facility has 700 self-storage units ranging in size from a 2’x2’ locker to a large 20’x 30’ unit, some of which are climate-controlled. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has a perimeter concrete wall, 16 motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, daily lock checks and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we offer extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and convenient features like wide drive aisles, three loading docks and indoor moving carts. Our facility also has DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. We have successfully served the communities of Hunters Creek, Orlando and Kissimmee since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Orlando and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhen are my rates going to increase?
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Loading dock for convenient loading and unloading of your personal and business items
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Office space available for small business rental
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Warehouse space available for inventory and large storage needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
The rates are not scheduled to increase; although we periodically evaluate market rates and implement increases when suited.I always pay on the 10th, why are you telling me I am late?
Your rent is technically due on the first and you receive a late fee after the 10th day.Why is my insurance going up?
The insurance premium you paid to All Aboard Storage was with a company they contracted with. Our rates are with a different company now.I am trying to pay online, why won't it work this month?
All Aboard has converted to Extra Space Storage. You will need to create an account at www.extraspace.com to be able to pay online.What else is changing other than the gate hours?
Everything else will remain the same.I see you took the lock off the dumpster, am I able to use it now?
You sure can! We just ask you not bring things from outside of the property to dump but if you are in your unit and need to throw something away you are more than welcome to do so. Why is there a sticker on my lock now?
We have placed a crime watch sticker on your lock. We walk the property every day and we look for the sticker to make sure someone has not messed with your lock.
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Orange County, Ashton, Audubon Villas, Braddock Oaks, Calabay Cove, Camden Hunter's Creek, Capri at Hunter's Creek, Carrington, Casa Vista, Chalfont, Chartres Gardens, Chelsea Landing, Colonial Grand at Heather Glen, Cypress Pointe, Deerfield, Delvin Green, Disney World, Eagles Landing, Falcon Pointe, Flora Vista, Foxhaven, Glanhurst, Golfview, Heather Glen, Hunter's Isle, Interntional Airport, Keaton's Crest, Kissimmee, Mallard Cove, Mar Vista, Montara, Ocita, Orista Bay, Osprey Links, Pace's Mill, Palma Vista, Parkway at Hunter's Creek, Quail Lake, Raintree, Sandhill Trace, Sea World, Settlers Landing, Sierra Vista, Tanglewood, Terra Vista, The Cottages at Hunter's Creek, The Fairviews, The Loop, The Parks at Hunter's Creek, Timucua Village, Urbana, Vida Vista, Villanova, Westshire
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1333