Extra Space Storage of Columbus, Ohio offers a wide variety of storage options for businesses, individuals and students looking to store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are conveniently located on the corner of Wilson Road and West Broad Street/ Route 40 off of Interstate 270 and 70, just five miles from downtown Columbus. Our facility has nearly 800 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 50’ and four storage spaces for RVs, boats and trailers. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, a manager who lives onsite and individually alarmed units. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. We have been successfully serving the communities of Hilltop, Valleyview, Franklinton, New Rome, Lincoln Village, Riverbend, Westgate, Grandview, Hilliard, Marble Cliff, Grove City, Darbydale, West Jefferson, Holly Hill Columbus, Galloway and Grove City since 2005. We are just 10 miles from The Ohio State University, one of the largest colleges in the country, and many of our customers are huge Buckeye fans who store with us either long-term or while in transition. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Columbus and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Franklin County, Darbydale, Franklinton, Grandview, Grove City, Hilliard, Hilltop, Holly Hill, Lincoln Village, Marble Cliff, New Rome, Riverbend, Valleyview, West Jefferson, Westgate
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 523