Extra Space Storage of Arlington, Texas offers a wide variety of storage options for business and residential customers so you can store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to a boat. We are conveniently located off the Pioneer Parkway exit off of Highway 360 near both Interstates 20 and 30, and in between Fort Worth and Dallas. We are close to many attractions including the Cowboys’ Stadium, The Ballpark, The Highlands, Entertainment District, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Vandergriff Park and the Parks Mall. Our facility has more than 500 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’ and nine outdoor parking spaces for cars, trailers and boats. We also offer climate-controlled units for sensitive items; our storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. We value our customers’ security. Our facility features motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a friendly manager who lives onsite. We also have convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks so moving in and out is easier and DocuSign, an electronic lease, that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a more convenient method. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. These features are appealing to many professors, students and staff at the University of Texas at Arlington, Tarrant County College and Tarrant County College South East Campus, who store with us either long-term or while in transition. For more than 20 years, and as part of the Extra Space family since 2006, Extra Space Storage of Arlington has provided the friendly professionalism that ensures an excellent storage experience.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Tarrant County, Cowboys Stadium, Entertainment District, Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags, Tarrant County College, TCC South East Campus, The Ballpark, The Highlands, The Parks Mall, Vandergriff Park ATT Stadium, Joe Pool Lake, Traders Village, General Motors Assembly plant, Sam Houston High school, Bob Cooke Park, Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1301