Since 2005, Extra Space Storage of Houston, Texas has offered superior customer service and the best in accessibility with all first-floor self-storage units to make moving easier, and with 24-hour access so you can get to your goods when you need them. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of McNee and Main Street, next to the Super Target, behind Captain Bittys Seafood and across from Reliant Stadium. Our facility has 498 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy attending the annual rodeo, spending time at Hermann Park or supporting the Houston Texans, Astros, Rockets and Dynamos. Because of our proximity to Rice University, many students and professors store with us either long-term or while in transition. We are close to the 610 Loop, the Astrodome, downtown, Houston Medical Center, Reliant Stadium and Rice College. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Houston and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- E-Waste removal services for unwanted computers, printers and mobile phones
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Harris County, Terrelview Place, Bellaire, Southside, Weslayan Plaza, Breaswood Place, West University Place, Morningside Place, Old Breaswood, Reliant Park, Astrodome, Rice University, University of Houston, U of H, Downtown, Houston Metropolitan Area, Medical Center, Southampton, University Place, Southgate, Woodshire
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 466