Extra Space Storage of Fontana, California makes moving simpler by providing a free moving truck, drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units, passenger elevators and drive-up units. We are conveniently located on Valley Boulevard near Sierra Avenue and Palmetto Avenue, across from Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center and close to the Metrolink Station. Our facility has 629 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 70’ and our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, individually alarmed units, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy spending time at the nearby Center State Theater, Palm Court, Inland Empire Shopping Center, Citizens Business Bank Arena, Juniper Park, Ayala Park, Don Day Community Center, Jessie Turner Center, the Pacific Inland Empire Trail, Little Creek and Arrowhead Lake. We have successfully served the communities of South Fontana, Riverside, Bloomington, Colton, Ontario, Rialto, San Bernardino and Fontana since 2003. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Fontana and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
San Bernardino County, South Fontana, Jurupa Park, Metrolink, Auto Club Speedway, Kaiser Hospital, Oak Quarry Golf Course, Pacific Electric Trail, City of Fontana Lewis Library, Center Stage Theater, Valley Blvd, 1-10.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1121