Extra Space Storage of Stone Mountain, Georgia puts customers first by offering superior service and attention to individual needs. We are conveniently located near the cross streets of Memorial Drive and Hambrick Road. Our facility has 585 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’ and storage spaces for cars, boats and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and electric gate access. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy spending time at Stone Mountain Park, the largest exposed granite in the U.S., Stone Mountain Park Lakes, Turner Field, the Georgia Dome and the Philips Arena. We have successfully served the communities of Hampton Village, Landmark at Mountain View, Marquis Chase, Mountain Crest, Reserve at Stone Creek, Southern Oaks I, Southern Oaks II, The Parks at Hairston, The Pointe, The Polo Club, Stone Mountain, Decatur and Atlanta since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Stone Mountain and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Dekalb County, Hampton Village, Landmark at Mountain View, Marquis Chase, Mountain Crest, Reserve at Stone Creek, Southern Oaks I, Southern Oaks II, The Parks at Hairston, The Pointe, The Polo Club, Decator and Clarckson
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 242