Extra Space Storage of Fort Myers, Florida offers a wide variety of storage options for businesses and individuals looking to store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are centrally located on San Carlos Boulevard between Kelly Road and Summerland Road across from Jimmy’s Pink Cadillac. We are close to the US-41 and right off McGregor Boulevard, which becomes San Carlos Boulevard.
Our facility has more than 550 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 20’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. We also have 41 outdoor storage spaces for RVs, boats and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs.
Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units.
Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time.
Because of our close proximity to the ocean, many of our customers enjoy recreating at nearby Fort Myers Beach and fishing at the Sanibel Bridge. We have successfully served the communities of San Carlos, San Carlos Park, Three Oaks, Pelican Sound, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Summerlin, San Carlos Bay, Cape Coral and Fort Myers since 1994.
The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Fort Myers and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Warehouse space available for inventory and large storage needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Lee County, Ft Myers Beach, Pelican Sound, San Carlos, San Carlos Bay, San Carlos Park, Sanibel, Summerlin, Three Oaks, Iona
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 101