Extra Space Storage of Tampa, Florida offers hallmark cleanliness and strong protection for your belongings with motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We are conveniently located on W. Hillsborough Avenue between Dale Mabry and Lois Avenue, next to Burger King. Our facility has a wide variety of self-storage units ranging in size from 4’x 4’ to 25’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy spending time at Tampa Bay Beach, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Citrus Park Mall, the Tampa Theater and the Tampa Performing Arts Center. Because of our proximity to the University of Tampa, the University of South Florida and Hillsborough Community College, many students and professors store with us long-term or while in transition. We have successfully served the communities of Carrollwood, Citrus Park, East Lake, Egypt Lake, Northdale, Oldsmar, Palma Ceia, Temple Terrace, Town and Country, West Bay, West Chase, West Tampa, Ybor City and Tampa since 2010. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Tampa and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Hillsborough County, Carrollwood, Citrus Park, East Lake, Egypt Lake, Northdale, Oldsmar, Palma Ceia, Temple Terrace, Town and Country, West Bay, West Chase, West Tampa, Ybor City
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 8188