Extra Space Storage of Trenton, New Jersey gives individuals, students and businesses the best in self-storage with strong security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience. We are located near the corner of Prospect Street and North Olden Avenue, less than a mile from Capitol Plaza mall and just four miles from the Trenton Mercer Airport. We are close to several schools including College of New Jersey, Rider University and Princeton University. Many students and professors store with us either long-term or while in transition. Our facility has 631 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance and key coded gate access. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive-up units and extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., so you can access your belongings when you need them. As part of the community, many of our customers frequent the Mercer County Waterfront Park, just three miles from us, to watch a Trenton Thunder game, or attend a Trenton Devils match at the Sun National Bank Center. Trenton residents also enjoy the Cadwalader Park and the Grounds for Sculpture Park as well as the Columbus Farmer’s Market with its local produce and antiques. We have successfully served the communities of Lawrence Township and Trenton since 2007. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Trenton and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Mercer County, Ewing, Trenton, Lawrenceville, West Windsor, Olden Avenue, Morrisville, Princeton, Rider University, The College of New Jersey, Hamilton, Flemmington, Pennington, Mercerville, Hopewell, Lawrence, Ewingville, Eldridge Park
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1258