Extra Space Storage
16705 SW Pacific Hwy
Storage Gate Hours
Storage Office Hours
Extra Space Storage of Tigard/King City, Oregon offers a wide variety of storage options for businesses and individuals looking to store anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to a car. We are located on Highway 99, close to SW Pacific Highway and a few miles away from Tualatin and Sherwood. Our facility has more than 700 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’ and some larger combined units. About half of our units are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, a manager who lives onsite and individually alarmed units. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive-up units and DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. We have been successfully serving the neighborhoods and communities of Bull Mountain, Metzger, Durham, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Portland, Sherwood, Tualatin, West Linn and Wilsonville since 2009. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy golfing and walking their dogs at Cook Park or recreating at Lake Oswego, just five miles from us. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Tigard and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Washington County, King City, SW Pacific Hwy, King City Proper, Tigard, Highway 99S, Tualatin, Sherwood, Cook Park.
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1294