Extra Space Storage of Summerville, South Carolina gives individuals and businesses the best in self-storage with state-of-the-art security and hallmark cleanliness and convenience. We are located 30 minutes outside of Charleston, a few miles off Highway 642 exit 199A next to Ye Old Fashioned Ice Cream. Our facility has 568 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30’, some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your storage needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, DVR recording and secured gates. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., are longer than most other storage facilities and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally, a simplified system to save you time. We are close to The Ye Old Fashioned Ice Cream, Ace Hardware, Deluxe Car Wash, Wholesale Appliance Center, Larry's Giant Subs, Irongate, Quail Arbor, Brandymill, The Bridges and Briarwood as well as the popular Perkins Restaurant and Bakery. Many Summerville residents and tourists enjoy the annual Flowertown Festival and Azalea Park as well as recreating at the nearby Lake Ashley and Lion’s Beach, and visiting one of the centuries-old historical sites including Magnolia Plantation and Middleton Place Plantation. We have successfully served the communities of Charleston, Ladson, North Charleston and Summerville since 2001. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Summerville and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Dorchester County, Ace Hardware, Brandymill, Briarwood, Deluxe Car Wash, Irongate, Larry's Giant Subs, Quail Arbor, The Bridges, The Ye Old Fashioned Ice Cream, Wholesale Appliance Center
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 1323