Extra Space Storage of Carrollton, Texas makes moving in and out simply by providing single-level units, moving carts for interior units, drive-up units and ample room for 40’ trucks. We are conveniently located on the corner of Frankford Road and Rosemead, close to Dickerson Parkway. Our facility has 421 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy shopping at Ridge Mall, the Furneaux Creek Village Shopping Center and the Vista Ridge Mall. Residents recreate at Rosemead Recreation Center, Timber Creek Park, Indian Creek Golf Course, Sadly Lake Park, Thomas Park, Valley Mill Park, Sandy Lake, Indian Creek and the Don Showman Recreation Center and Park. We are close to Briarcrest, Cambridge Estates, E.L. Kent Elementary, Frankford Distribution Center, Frankford Station, Frankford Trade Center, Green Line, Greenway Park, Indian Creek, Indian Springs, Mary Kay Corporate Offices, North Carrollton Station, Nottingham Estates, the Shops at Old Denton, Timber Creek and Woodgate. We have successfully served the communities of Carrollton, Dallas, Lewisville and The Colony since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Carrollton and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Denton County, Briarcrest, Cambridge Estates, E.L. Kent Elementary, Frankford Distribution Center, Frankford Station, Frankford Trade Center, Green Line, Greenway Park, Indian Creek, Indian Springs, Mary Kay, North Carrollton Station, Nottingham Estates, Shops at Old Denton, Timber Creek, Woodgate
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 474