Extra Space Storage of Dallas, Texas offers the best in self-storage by providing superior customer service, strong security and hallmark cleanliness. We are conveniently located off of Lemmon and Inwood, close to Whataburger. Our facility has 565 self-storage units ranging in size from 5’x 5’ to 10’x 30,’ some of which are climate-controlled for sensitive items. We also have storage spaces for RVs, cars, boats and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. And to make your move easier, we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, moving carts for interior units, passenger elevators, lifts and drive-up units. Our extended gate hours are longer than most other storage facilities’ and allow you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that you sign digitally to save time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting the Flight Museum, attending events at the American Airlines Stadium, dining at Turtle Creek and recreating at Lee Park. We have successfully served the communities of Cedar Springs, Downtown Dallas, Highland Park, the Southern Methodist University community, Love Field, Oaklawn, Turtle Creek, University Park, Uptown, Mesquite and Dallas since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Dallas and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Dallas County, Cedar Springs, Downtown Dallas, Highland Park, Love Field, Oaklawn, Turtle Creek, University Park, Uptown, Park Cities, Preston Hollow, North West Dallas, Airport, Raytheon, Frontier Museum
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 628