Extra Space Storage of Fredericksburg, Virginia offers superior customer service and a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to an RV. We are conveniently located on Route 1 by Covenant Funeral Home and close to the cross streets of Harrison Road and Jefferson Davis Highway, near Interstate 95 (I-95). Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks and drive-up units. Our 24-hour gate access is longer than most other storage facilities and allows you to access your belongings when you need them. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting nearby recreational and historical attractions including the Rappahannock River, Belvedere Plantation, Bug Box Live Insect Zoo, the Chatham Mansion (which served as a Union headquarters during the Civil War), National Military Park, George Washington Ferry Farm, Stratford Hall Plantation and Historical Fredericksburg. We are close to Breezewood Apartments, Brittany Commons Apartments, Central Park, Cosners Corner, Five Mile Fork Shopping Center, Mary Washington College, Mary Washington Hospital, Southpoint Shopping Center and Spotsylvania Mall. We have successfully served the communities of Fredericksburg, Stafford, Spotsylvania and Alexandria since 2004. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of Fredericksburg and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Spotsylvania County, Breezewood Apartments, Brittany Commons Apartments, Central Park, Cosners Corner, Five Mile Fork Shopping Center, Mary Washington College, Mary Washington Hospital, Southpoint Shopping Center, Spotsylvania Mall
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 824