Extra Space Storage of Stafford, Virginia is conveniently located and offers climate-controlled units and long access hours. Our outstanding security focuses on keeping your valuables safe with 24-hour video surveillance. The knowledgeable, friendly staff will help you determine which of our storage units is best for you, be it a 4’x5’ up to 10’x30’. Many of our storage units are equipped with climate-control and dehumidifiers to protect your goods. Because we want to simplify your self-storage experience, we offer numerous parking spots to allow for ease of loading and unloading, as well as some of the longest access hours in the area, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. so you can get to your goods when you need them. Our facility also offers DocuSign, a unique feature that allows you to sign your rental agreement through an electronic signature. Built in 2004 as a self-storage facility, we are just one block off of Route 1- Jefferson Davis Highway, and serve the communities of Aquia, Garrisonville, Brooke, Rockhill, Falmouth, Hampton Oaks, Grafton, Hartwood and North Stafford. We are also close to Alexandria, Arlington, Dumfries, Fredericksburg, Garrisonville, Quantico and Woodbridge. Our facility is off of I-95, exit 143A heading south and exit 140 heading north, just 10 miles from the Fredericksburg Battlefield. Because of our close location to historical sites and several large metropolitan areas, many in the community support local sports teams like the Wizards, Redskins, and Steelers. Extra Space Storage of Stafford offers a clean facility with a friendly, helpful staff to meet all of your business or personal storage needs.
- Manager is available at this facility
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Individually alarmed units so only you can access your storage space
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Climate-controlled units to keep your items warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Convenient freeway access to get to you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
Stafford County, Aquia, Brooke, Falmouth, Garrisonville, Grafton, Hampton Oaks, Hartwood, North Stafford, Rockhill
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 764