Extra Space Storage of San Diego, California gives businesses and residents a wide variety of options for the storage of anything from a few boxes, to a room full of furniture, to a boat. We are conveniently located between the junction of Interstate 8 and Highway 5 (exit Pacific Highway) and at the cross streets of Rosecrans and Sports Arena Boulevard. Our facility has 1,588 self-storage units ranging in size from 3’x 4’ to 10’x 45’ as well as storage spaces for RVs, cars, boats, campers and other vehicles. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help you determine the unit that fits your needs. Because we value our customers’ security, our facility has motion detection cameras providing 24-hour video surveillance, electric gate access and a manager who lives onsite. We also want to make your move easier so we’ve implemented convenient features like drive aisles wide enough for semi-trucks, a free moving truck, passenger elevators and moving carts for interior units. Our facility also offers a unique feature called DocuSign, an electronic lease that allows you to sign your rental agreement digitally to save you time. As part of the community, many of our customers enjoy visiting Sea World, Mission Beach, Belmont Park, Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach, Mission Bay, San Diego Bay, Point Loma Light House, Shelter Island, Mission Valley, Fisherman's Landing, Fashion Valley Mall, Mission Valley Mall and Phil’s Barbecue. We are close to Balboa Park, Cabrillo State Park, Clairemont, Convention Center, Coronado, Historic Downtown San Diego, East Village, Fashion Valley, Gas Lamp, Hillcrest, Hotel Circle, Kobeys Swapmeet, La Jolla, Liberty Station, Lindberg Field, Mission Hills, Mission of San Diego, Mt. Soledad, Old Town, Petco Park, Point Loma, Point Loma Nazarene, Qualcomm Stadium, Rock Church, Rosecrans National Cemetary, San Diego Zoo, Sea Port Village, Shelter Island, UTC Mall and Viejas Sports Arena. Because of our proximity to University of Sand Diego, University of Southern California (USC), San Diego State, University of California San Diego (UCSD) and Point Lowman Naseran, many professors and students store with us either long-term or while in transition. We have successfully served the communities of Coronado, Vista, La Jolla, San Diego and La Mesa since 2005. The cleanliness of Extra Space Storage of San Diego and the friendly professionalism of our staff ensure that you have an excellent experience storing with us.
Frequently Asked QuestionsDo you have climate control units?
- Free move-in truck to help you with your move to and from your residence or place of business
- Manager is available at this facility
- On site resident manager that lives on site for added security, assurance and peace of mind
- Multiple video cameras capturing activity throughout the property providing added security
- Electronic gate access for personalized and secure entry into the property
- Convenient freeway access to get you to the property and your items even faster
- 24/7 access available for all-hours access to the property and your unit
- Sturdy moving carts to move heavy and bulky items to and from your unit
- Covered loading bay to keep you protected from the elements when moving your items to and from your space
- Multiple entrance gates for even easier access to the property
- Elevators providing easy access to all levels of the facility for you and your valuables
- RV Storage - Recreational vehicle spaces for your extra large outdoor parking needs
- Wide drive aisles to accommodate the largest moving vehicles
- Se Habla Espanol - Spanish speaking staff for personalized customer service and to answer all your questions
No.Where are you located?
I-70 and Peoria. South of I-70, west on 39th avenue, road curves north and around Dennys.How is your site security?
Excellent. We have an on site manager, individual gate codes and 24 hour video recording.What type of access are your units?
All units have drive up access except the 5x5 units, which are located down the hallways off of a drive aisle.Can you accomodate a tractor/trailer moving truck?
We have limited access for trucks larger than 24'.You have first month free on the back of your business card, why didn't I get that?
First month free is dependent upon availability. It is not offered on all units.I have a car that does not run/not insured/not registered. Can I store that there?
No, vehicles must have current insurance and be in good working order. We will also need a copy of the title or registration and it needs to be in the name of the person renting the space.
Self Storage, Moving & Packing Supplies, Boxes.
Self Storage Association
San Diego County, Balboa Park, Cabrillo State Park, Clairemont, Convention Center, Coronado, Down Town San Diego, East Village, Fashion Valley, Gas Lamp, Hillcrest, Hotel Circle, Kobeys Swapmeet, La Jolla, Liberty Station, Lindberg Field, Mission Hills, Mission of San Diego, Mission Valley, Mt Soledad, Ocean Beach, Old Town, Pacific Beach, Petco Park, Pt Loma, Pt Loma Nazarene, Qualcomm Stadium, Rock Church, Rosecrans National Cemetary, San Diego Zoo, Sea Port Village, Sea World, Shelter Island, UCSD, University of San Diego, UTC Mall, Viejas Sports Arena
Payment Options: MasterCard / VISA / American Express / Discover / Check / Cash / Invoice
Established Date: 1977
Site Number: 170